Walking difficulty is a common and costly problem in older adults.
Become a Licensed Site
A license is required for a site to host On the Move: Group Exercise for Improved Mobility in Older Adults®. The facility or the organization holds the license.
- All licenses are good for three years.
- The fee is $0 for non-profits. We still require the facility to register and obtain the license.
- The fee is on a graduated scale for for-profit facilities and organizations as follows:
- For 1-5 sites, the fee is $1,000
- For 6-10 sites, the fee is $2,500
- For 11+ sites the fee is $5,000
- Once your facility or organization is licensed, you will need a certified instructor to teach your OTM class. Please click here ›
Our licensing is managed by the University of Pittsburgh Innovation Institute: www.innovation.pitt.edu
Get In Touch
On the Move: Group Exercise for Improved Mobility in Older Adults®
University of Pittsburgh
Department of Physical Therapy
Bridgeside Pointe 1
100 Technology Drive – Suite 210
Pittsburgh, PA 15219